Our client is a front runner in the successful construction industry. They have been thriving for nearly 15 years and have built their reputation on professionalism and forward thinking. With various projects across Australia and continued growth, now is a great time to join this strong team.
This Accountant role is varied and broad. Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Management of the month end process for the corporate entity
- Financial reporting
- Tax preparation including FBT
- Project accounting for a variety of project sizes
- Partnering with Project Managers
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Accountant role, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Significant project accounting experience in construction, engineering or similar
- Professional accounting qualifications (CA, CPA or equivalent) will be highly regarding
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial accounting skills
If you are keen to apply for this Accountant role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5344 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.